Making a decision about your eyewear goes beyond good vision and makes a statement about who you are. Your decision affects how you see and also how you want to be seen by others. But with so many different styles to choose from, getting the right look for your face and your lifestyle can be overwhelming.
Our staff will help you find the best fit for your specific needs and explain how different lenses and frames will impact your vision. They will help you narrow down your choices so you can find the look, fit and functionality you want from your eyewear.
We offer a large selection of eyeglasses, contact lenses and designer frames and sunglasses. We carry the latest European and American designer eyewear collections in a variety of styles, colors and materials including titanium, stainless steel and plastic.
New clients and all our current patients are welcome to visit us with their current prescription – no appointment necessary.
Free with Your Eyewear Purchase
- 2-year warranty for peeling or crazing on all Crizal Forte and TD2 lenses coating.
- 30-day customer satisfaction guarantee to try Transitions or anti-reflective lenses.
- 90-day satisfaction policy for progressive lenses
- 1-year frame warranty for manufacturer defects and unlimited frame adjustments-effective September 15, 2016
- 30% discount on frame with 2nd pair family purchase
- Ophthalmic frames loan to you to assess the look and feel of the frame in your own environment
- Extensive frame selection…over 1200 frames at two locations
- Precise individual measurements
- Use of high-end technology to provide you with the best products available for the best vision possible
- Personalized service by knowledgeable, well-trained staff and unlimited access to our knowledge regarding your vision needs
- We offer free adjustments as well as nose pad or temple tip replacement for the life of the frame if purchased at either one of our offices.
Contact Lens Care Services Include:
- Full Eye Health Analysis
We start with a thorough eye health exam to determine if the eye is ready for contact lenses. This includes checking the back of the eye retina, the visual acuity, the tear flow and of course the cornea (front surface of the eye) where the contact lens will rest.
- Professional Consultation
Your eye doctor will then discuss the eye exam analysis and any vision disorders such as far sightedness, astigmatism or presbyopia. They will discuss case history, previous contact lens wearing experience, previous and current contact lens materials and types as well as new options available to offer extended wear, enhanced comfort, ultra violet protection, crisper, sharper vision and daily convenience. The eye doctor will recommend the contact lens best suited to your lifestyle, your visual needs and your eye health requirements.
- Professional Fitting
Our doctors and trained Optometric personnel will proceed to determine the exact size and style of contact lens that is right for your eyes by doing specific measurements of the front surface of the eye. These measurements done with the newest of technology and accuracy will then determine the base curve or back curve of the contact lens that will ensure a comfortable fit. Contact lenses that are not fitted properly can cause a multitude of problems including irritation, sore, itchy eyes, eye fatigue, redness, loss of oxygen to the eye causing dryness and reduced wearing times as well as corneal edema or swelling of the cornea.
- Complete Training
Once selection of the type and modality of contact lens is made then our certified Optometric Assistants will provide a complete training overview on the ‘‘EASY’’ insertion and removal of contact lens, the best way to clean and store lenses, the wearing and replacement schedule as well as information about follow up appointments, warranties and exchanges which are also included in the price. Our price includes all of the services above and we have specials on annual supplies, manufacturers rebates, the most popular brands with some in stock to take home now as well as the trial pair at no charge that we fit you with today.