Welcome To Hinton Optometry Clinic
At Hinton Optometry Clinic our mission is to provide the highest quality vision and eye health care to the communities we serve. Patient understanding and satisfaction are our priorities, in an honest, friendly, and professional environment.
Welcome to Hinton Optometry Clinic
Eyes are important indicators of overall health, and comprehensive eye care goes beyond a prescription for glasses or contact lenses. At Hinton Optometry, we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history, and your vision needs. Our optometrists provide the expert care, advice, options, and follow up you need whether you are a new patient or an existing one.
Did You Know?
- Alberta Health Care covers an eye exam every year for children under 19 and seniors 65 years and older. Between the ages 19-65 it is recommended to have an eye exam every two years.
- The Canadian Association of Optometrists recommends that all children have their first eye exam at 6 months old. Thorough ocular health exams are performed including screening for glaucoma, cataracts and diabetes.
- We have a number of different types of contact lenses available including hard and soft contact lenses, disposables, and colored lenses.
- If you are interested in laser correction for you eyes, we will refer you to a clinic and will perform follow-up exams.
- We have a large selection of eyeglass frames for all age groups. We also carry safety frames and sunglasses. We can adjust your glasses and repair most frames.
Meet Our Doctors
The eye doctors at Hinton Optometry Clinic believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health, so we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Drs. Braun and Langfield know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma or macular degeneration) or eye surgery (such as LASIK or cataract surgery), our optometrists will provide you with the best care, advice, options, and follow up.
Focus Your Attention On These Key Areas
Quality Eyeglasses For the Whole Family
Getting the right prescription for your eyeglasses or contact lenses is an important part of good eye care. But seeing clearly is just one part of your overall eye health. It’s important to have regular eye exams with an optometrist whether or not you wear eyeglasses or contacts, and even if your vision is sharp.
Looking for an Optometrist in Hinton?
Our optometrists take the time to explain the results of your eye exam, describe your options and listen to your eye care needs. Because maintaining good eye health is an ongoing partnership, we encourage you to ask questions and share your health information, which could be vital to monitoring, diagnosing and treating potential vision problems.