Hinton Optometry Clinic - Quality Eye Care in Hinton, Alberta
At Hinton Optometry Clinic our mission is to provide the highest quality vision and eye health care to the communities we serve. Patient understanding and satisfaction are our priorities, in an honest, friendly, and professional environment.
We have a large selection of contact lenses and frames for you to choose from, with styles, brands, and colours to suit every face and preference.
Elevate your eye care to the next level with Hinton Optometry Clinic.
- Alberta Health Care covers an eye exam every year for children under 19 and seniors 65 years and older. Between the ages 19-65 it is recommended to have an eye exam every two years.
- The Canadian Association of Optometrists recommends that all children have their first eye exam at 6 months old. Thorough ocular health exams are performed including screening for glaucoma, cataracts and diabetes.
- We have a number of different types of contact lenses available including hard and soft contact lenses, disposables, and colored lenses.
- If you are interested in laser correction for you eyes, we will refer you to a clinic and will perform follow-up exams.
- We have a large selection of eyeglass frames for all age groups. We also carry safety frames and sunglasses. We can adjust your glasses and repair most frames.
The eye doctors at Hinton Optometry Clinic believe in looking at the big picture when it comes to your eye health, so we take the time to get to know you, your eye care history and your vision needs. Drs. Braun and Langfield know that getting the right prescription involves balancing several factors, including clear eyesight, visual efficiency and your ability to process visual information seamlessly. Whether you need a routine eye examination, an eyeglasses fitting, treatment for eye disease (such as glaucoma or macular degeneration) or eye surgery (such as LASIK or cataract surgery), our optometrists will provide you with the best care, advice, options, and follow up.
A comprehensive eye exam performed by our Hinton eye doctor is an important part of preventive health care. It's designed to detect any diseases and ocular abnormalities long before symptoms may appear.
Check out our newest collection of unique designs in a wide range of materials, colors and styles. Our trained and licensed opticians at Hinton Optometry Clinic are trained to properly fit your eyeglasses.